Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake baked oatmeal. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This carrot cake baked oatmeal is fancy enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy and healthy enough to make for your weekly meal prep. Another option is to bake it ahead of time and reheat before serving. I do this if I'm making it for meal prep, but I will say, it's best straight from the oven.
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have carrot cake baked oatmeal using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal:
- Get 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 cups skim milk
- Get 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Get 1/4 cup Truvia brown sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla
- Take 1/4 cup canola oil
- Prepare 1 cup grated carrots
- Take 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Get 1/4 cup coconut
- Make ready 1 cup chopped Apple
- Take 1/4 cup raisins
It's light, fluffy and tastes just like a delicious carrot cake, both gluten-free and vegan! When it comes to planning a brunch, I'm all about going for quick and easy-to-make recipes. I have a problem with turning desserts into healthy breakfasts. Well, I guess I can't call it a problem because it's actually a Because carrot cake has a special place in my heart (my mom makes the best classic carrot cake), carrot cake baked oatmeal just had to be a thing.
Steps to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal:
- Mix oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and sit aside
- Whisk eggs, add milk, syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk until well blended. Mix into oat mixture. - Add carrots, coconut, pecans, Apple and raisins and mix thoroughly. - Allow mixture to set for 20 minutes so oats soak up some of the liquid.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and evenly fill with the oat mixture. - Bake for 40 or 50 minutes or until set on top. - Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool. - Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- If desired, could use 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 14 cup stevia and enough skim milk to make some icing to drizzle of n top.
This is sooooo yummy and perfect for this time of the year! It's quick, easy, and on the healthier side! A quick and simple oatmeal dish with all the delicious flavors of your favorite cake. My make-ahead Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast for Easter! With all the flavours of carrot cake and hearty oats, this will keep you full until lunch and fool your taste buds into thinking you're eating cake for breakfast!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food carrot cake baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!